Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I'm a fatty and I know it...

Every time I hear that song, "I'm sexy and I know it", I make up my own fat version. It's all in good fun but I really need to get cracking. Yesterday my doc tested me for Diabetes because of all these little infections I keep getting. It could very well be my thyroid or just all the antibiotics I've been on. If it is pre-diabetes then maybe it will give me a swift kick in the ass to get healthier. I know it's stupid, but it really takes a huge thing to make me want to change something. I don't have the best will-power. Also, my insurance will cover a nutritionist if the results come back a little off. Maybe a nutritionist will help me get back to a healthier weight.

Any who... I was thinking about doing a music video to LMFAO's "Sexy and I know It" remix. You know, the fatty version. Anyone want to be in it? It would be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment