Monday, June 4, 2012

Oh, the joys of life...

Couple of things today...

Xylah has her vampire teeth coming in right now and I can't remember what they're called for the life of me. So, last night we checked out X's teeth to see if the top ones had come through yet and noticed that one of them on top had but so had the two on the bottom! We're always so busy checking on the top ones that we miss the bottoms coming in. I'm not mad though, there's only one left then we're free until the last molars come in. I heard these 4 that are coming in now are the most painful for them and the biggest pain in the butt. She's doing well with it if you ask me!

Today was our court date for the dogs. :( Almost $1500 this is going to end up costing... between court fines and fees, lawyer fees, damages, and insurance. Apparently there was damage to the cart the horse was pulling and that will cost about $300 to fix. The horse is fine, thank god! Karma's fine for hopping the fence was $100 and the pit bulls cost $41 a piece because their case got thrown out since we proved that they were insured. I'm still bitter about the whole thing. People keep trying to force me to get rid of Karma because they're pissed at her. I don't know what to do. That Dog Warden really makes me mad. Three more weeks and we wouldn't have had to worry about the Pit Bulls because of the laws changing in Ohio. They just want money, if you ask me.

So anyway, I contacted the Mastiff Rescue in Wisconsin to see if they had any input about Karma and if they find her dangerous because she chased down a horse. We'll see what they say...

Guess I better get to cleaning this house for our cook-out on Saturday. Hopefully it will go well!

No comments:

Post a Comment